Facebook for Schools
Are you currently managing the Social Media Page for your School or Sport’s Club? With over 1.9 billion unique monthly users on Facebook, you don’t want to miss this excellent opportunity to learn how you can get the most from using Social Media to engage with your community.
Now is your chance to attend our one on one training session to help you to learn how you can increase your student numbers and actively engage with your followers to help you be the leader in your community.
Take a look at what this course can offer you
This practical course has been designed for people that manage a School Social Media Page or Small Business Owners that run a Dance School or Sports Club. We aim to provide you with the skills and knowledge so that you can learn how to use Facebook to incorporate effective Social Media Marketing in your Business and stay ahead of the pack.
This course is ideal for
- • Small Business Owners that run a Dance School or Sport’s Club
- • Staff who have the responsibility for maintaining social pages
- • Principals & Education Providers
- • Aspiring Entrepreneurs
What Will I Learn:
- • Leveraging Marketing Opportunities for Schools & Clubs in a digital space
- • Create and Curate Engaging Content for your Industry
- • Optimise & Manage Your Facebook Schools & Clubs Page
- • Learn Facebook Growth Strategies
- • Create an engaging paid Facebook Ad
- • Learn How to Spy on Your Competitors
- • You will be provided with Bonus material to take away with you
Duration of Course
- • This Training Session is a one on one session that will be covered in 1 session for 5 hours at The Business Spot in Hallam.
- • Courses are held from Monday to Friday 9.30am to 2.30pm. On confirmation of payment, we will contact you to confirm your preferred date.
- • The Business Spot in Hallam, Victoria.
- • All Short Courses are non-refundable but can be transferred to another service for a period of 3 months.
- • The price of this Course is valid for only 1 person.
Are you ready to book?
- • Upon confirmation of booking, you will receive an email confirming your booking. We will be in contact with you to arrange the best date and time you can come in.