Facebook for Hospitality
So you’re currently in the Hospitality industry running a Cafe, Take Away, Restaurant Business or perhaps even a Function Centre. Facebook now has over 1.9 billion unique monthly users on its social media platform. Imagine the possibilities of tapping into those users and creating opportunities for your Cafe, Take Away, Restaurant or Function Centre. Don’t miss this excellent opportunity for your Business to use this Social Media Platform actively.
Take a look at what this course can offer you
This practical course has been designed for the Hospitality Industry. We aim to provide you with the skills and knowledge so that you can learn how to use Facebook to incorporate effective Social Media Marketing in your Business and stay ahead of the pack.
This course is ideal for
- • Small business owners
- • Staff who have the responsibility for maintaining social pages
- • Aspiring Entrepreneurs
What Will I Learn:
- • Leveraging Marketing Opportunities for Hospitality in a digital space
- • Create and Curate Engaging Content in Hospitality
- • Optimise & Manage Your Facebook Hospitality Business Page
- • Learn Facebook Growth Strategies
- • Create an engaging paid Facebook Ad
- • Learn How to Spy on Your Competitors
- • You will be provided with Bonus material to take away with you
Duration of Course
- • This Short Course will be covered over 2 sessions of 1.5 hours each session at The Business Spot.
- • Courses are held from Monday to Friday 10.00am to 6.00pm and Saturdays from 11.00am to 3.00pm
- • The Business Spot in Hallam, Victoria.
- • All Short Courses are non-refundable but can be transferred to another service for a period of 3 months.
- • The price of this Course is valid for only 1 person.
Are you ready to book?
- • Upon confirmation of payment, you will receive an email confirming your booking. We will be in contact with you to arrange the best date and time you can come in.