Create & Maintain Your Website for Business 3 Sessions
Have you always wanted to learn about creating your Website for your Business?
Let us assist you to learn how you can create and maintain your Website for your Business
Take A Look At What This Training in 3 Sessions Can Offer You
This practical course has been designed for the people who want to create and maintain their website for their Business. We aim to provide you with the skills and knowledge so that you can learn to develop and maintain your Website to incorporate your flair and expertise about your Business and stay ahead of the pack. We will sit down with you and discuss your needs to find a Wordpress Website, link it to your domain name, have it hosted and ready for you to start working on in time for your next Private Session.
This Training Session Is Ideal For
- • Small Business owners that would like to learn to create their Website
- • Start-ups that that would like to learn more about Websites
- • Staff who will have the responsibility for maintaining a Wordpress Website
- • Aspiring Entrepreneurs
What Will I Learn:
- • Creating Your Website
- • Managing & Editing Your Website without developers or coding
- • Plugins & Widgets
- • Setting Up Your Emails
- • Optimising Your Website
- • Basic SEO
- • Hosting
- • Marketing Your Website
- • You will be provided with Bonus material to take away with you
Duration Of Training Session:
- • This Training Session will be covered over three (3) sessions of a total of 6 hours inclusive of a 1-hour consultation and two (2) training sessions of 3 hours and 2 hours at The Business Spot in Hallam.
- • Courses are held from Monday to Friday 10.00am to 6.00pm and Saturdays from 10.00am to 3.00pm
- • The Business Spot in Hallam, Victoria.
- • All Private Training Sessions are non-refundable but can be transferred to another service for a period of 3 months.
- • The price of this Training Session is valid for only 1 person.
Are you ready to book?
- • Upon payment, you will receive an email confirming your booking. We will be in contact with you to arrange the best date and time you can come in.